DW30 - Compact, safe and a real all-rounder
- The safety cabin provides a strong plus for working in the rain, cold or heat
- Intuitive operation thanks to the joystick operating concept and clearly laid-out dashboard
- Articulated pendulum joint in combination with partial-lock differential for outstanding stability and off-road capability
- High swivel tip skip (optional) with modern tilt sensor
- The doubled maintenance intervals reduce the necessary maintenance to a minimum
Variety of skip versions
Front tip skip (standard):
- Ideal for transporting a lot of material in a short time
- For larger material volumes up to 4.75m³
- Low center of gravity and low dumping height
High swivel tip skip (optional):
- Combination of the advantages of a swivel tip skip and a high tip skip
- Ideally suitable for bridging height differences in narrow spaces
- No space required to maneuver and position the machine
- The modern tilt sensor warns the operator optically and acoustically if instability is possible
Swivel tip skip (optional):
- Brings the material thanks to an infinitely variable 180° tilt to precisely where it needs to be dumped
- Levels off when transporting fluids on gradients
- Sideways filling possible
Concrete skip (optional)
- Dump opening with pouring pan optimized for concrete processing
- Filling possible in a 180 degree radius
- The optional cabin of the DW30 with ROPS/FOPS Level II certification ensures pleasant and safe working in any weather conditions.
- The air-conditioning system provides a pleasant working temperature especially on hot days.
- The radio has a Bluetooth hands-free function and USB charging connections (optional).
Large area turf tires
- If land must be taken care of gently, turf tires can be used.
- The tire tread, optimally adapted for this application, minimizes pressure on the lawn.
- This way, you can save on additional follow-up work such as repairs, often caused during work on turf areas.
Weather canopy for the operator
- Optimum protection from sun and light rain for machines with ROPS bar.
- More pleasant working for the operator in the heat and slightly wet conditions.
Just sit down and drive: With the hydrostatic all-wheel drive, the operator can concentrate on the work without frequent gear changes. The consistently constant tractive force from 0 to the maximum speed and hydrostatic braking effect perfect the pleasant sensation of driving.
The hydrostatic all-wheel steering ensures not only optimum driving conditions, but also a very low-wear drive with very low service and maintenance costs that doesn’t just save you time, but cash too.
Always the optimal view in all directions:
The camera vision system attached in front and rear minimizes the blind spots of the machine and doubly protects the surroundings. The operator sees more precisely what is happening around him and can recognize obstacles early on. The level of safety is thus clearly raised, for the operator, the machine, and the surroundings.
The seat contact switch only allows the machine to start up when the operator is sitting. If he stands up, the speed is reduced in a controlled slowdown. For a high degree of safety on the construction site.
The entry in signal color raises the level of safety and ensures better visibility for the steps and the handle. These areas, important for safety in mounting and alighting, thus draw more attention.
The orange belt signals its control function through the connection with the LED lamp visible from the outside. It lights up when the belt is inserted and the operator, properly secured, operates the machine.
Service and maintenance:
The maintenance intervals, extended to double the time, allow additional cost savings with a higher utilization of the machine and less time downtime for maintenance work.
The easily accessible service and maintenance accesses through the engine hood, which can be opened towards the rear, make regular maintenance easier than ever before. Positioned at a perfect height, all necessary accesses and covers can be reached quickly and without great effort.
Roll over protective structure:
The collapsible roll over protective structure with gas filled spring device provides a very low passage height with simultaneously high safety standards. It saves space even in transport. The gas filled spring device makes manually folding down the ROPS bar easier.
The swivel tip skip, with a great variety of uses, makes unloading at the side possible in all directions, perfect for filling sideways or even leveling off when transporting fluids on gradients. Thanks to an infinitely variable 180° tilt, it brings the material precisely where it needs to be dumped, which also allows use in confined space conditions.
With the front tip skip built in as standard, a large amount of material can be transported in the briefest time, ensuring great stability with a low center of gravity and a low dumping height.